Reviews for "This Way (FATMAN)"

It's really good..

But i'm giving you a 7 for the sour note at 0:56... That's really not done man, destroyed the listening experience for me =O

The very low pad there is really out of tune. Anyways, i love the production if it wasn't for that. And the story in your comments was really entertaining. (:

NuclearStrike responds:

Alright I'm sorry but i've listened to that part about 17 times and can't find what your talking about. So unless you can come over to my house and point it out in Acid Studio 7, I can't fix what I can't find. Sorry

Now heres something you don't here everyday!

Nice unique beat to it! Its really a good choice to listen to if your happy or excited. ;) Perfect 5/5!

NuclearStrike responds:

You Gotta mix it up and keep it unique or the beat just won't keep. I do agree about the happy / excited comment. Thanks for checkin' it out.

thats minneapolis for you! hahaha. i fricken love minnesota.
great song. love the beats.

NuclearStrike responds:

Ya You Betcha, Eh. Minnesota is just so neat, Ya? (We don't sound like that! We are not Canadian I find that accent very hurtful. It's pretty freakin' cold though.) ^_^

its just like i like it.

i love it!
just one thing, it would be so much cooler if you could make the "This way" like if it was a 3D sound, like if it sounded in the back of my head from right to left or viceversa O_o o_O. Anyways its still awesome!!!!!!
keep up the good work!

NuclearStrike responds:

I actually tried pan switching like that when I was making this, but the voices made my head feel really weird xD. So I made them finish their phrase before I switched them. Thanks for the FEEDBACK though it's really appreciated. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

-The FATMAN
A.K.A. -NuclearStrike

Hmmmm

Reminds me the days from back then.......I like that. Also you inspired me to make another beat. I'll let you know when it done.

-NightmareTheDragon

NuclearStrike responds:

Glad to here it. Give me a PM when it's done.
^_^ -The FATMAN