Reviews for "This Way (FATMAN)"

Pretty Good

Finding the Backup Singers in a Mineappolis Alleyway i'll buy.

That they kidnapped you and had you drink a hydra i won't. But that @%#$ will fux you up.

Anyway, nice beat. Dare I say funkadellic? Damn straight I dared.

NuclearStrike responds:

Do you believe that I found 20 bucks afterwards?.....

shweet!!

that candy musta been good, and so is the song. Anyway, I don't know why people didnt like the note a 0:56... I thought it sounded fine.... anyway it was real nice.

NuclearStrike responds:

I can't find anything wrong with it either. Thanks for making me feel like I'm not completely going tone-deaf. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.
-The FATMAN
A.K.A. -NuclearStrike

This song was great but...

... I agrere with tijnn, that off-note was soo ronchy that I had to stop listening. My poor sensitive ears were almost bleeding when I heard that one note. The rest of the song is AMASING. Just please fix that before someone dies.

NuclearStrike responds:

Please read the response to tijnn comment. The only thing I can say is it might be your (or my) sound system. Sorry, from what I can tell everything is in tune. Love, Peace and Big Beat.
-The FATMAN
A.K.A. -NuclearStrike

lol haha

this is something they would make butters sing do in south park lol

NuclearStrike responds:

I don't know about that...

Nice

I think what they gave u was drugs.

More than likely. ^_^