Reviews for "-Midna's Desperation-"

Bells...too many bells.

You know, I could've swore I saw something in the rules that it isn't a remix if you take the same song and just use different instruments, but maybe I'm just seeing things.

Having heard the original on SSBB, this doesn't do it justice at all. The bell tones are way too high and harsh. This sounds like a really bad 16-bit song. Like Super Nintindo Squresoft sprite game music. Except without the "epic" part.

bigjonny13 responds:

I'll keep in mind what you said about those bells. Like I said to another, this isn't a remix, it's just my own composition of the song.

good song and all.....

but it sounds like a song for zoro's palace, not really a midna thing,it's still good though

bigjonny13 responds:

Alright man, I'll keep that in mind.

Awesome!

Ignore the other reviewers, they obviously never played Zelda: Twilight Princess. This song perfectly fits the mood in the game and is an excellent recreation. Great work.

10/10
5/5

bigjonny13 responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it.

good

just need to you know.....makes the notes a little more deeper

bigjonny13 responds:

Yeah, I was debating shifting all of the notes down an octave, but I was worried that it would sound too deep then. Also the bells make the notes sound higher than they are. Thanks for the advice.

8 for effort

I do believe that it is actually called "Midna's Lament", but I could be wrong.

It is a nice attempt, but it does not quite hit the right note. Love to hear more by you!

bigjonny13 responds:

There are actually many different titles for this song including Midna's Desperation and Midna's Desperate Hour. Midna's Lament is actually a different song. Thanks for the feedback.