Reviews for "-Midna's Desperation-"

Good Job Over all

I'm biased when it comes to drums and mallets. but i sounds like you used nothing but mallets. The bells have wrong pitchs, they sound flat. If you can find a Vibraphone sound that has less of the mallet hitting the note use that, make it more flowly like the original. You get so far what i'm saying?

Over all good job. keep up the good work

bigjonny13 responds:

Well, the instruments that I used we're both variations of vibraphones. The program I use is Reason; the main melody was a Malstrom instrument called softest touch and the background harmony was a subtractor instrument called Clocken Spiel, and both instruments are vibraphone variations. But I think I understand what you're saying about the mallet tone. Thanks for the advice.

Mystifying

You, sir, are a great Musical Artist, even if it is only a remix. I love this song and i must say, you broke the scale. 11/10

bigjonny13 responds:

Woah, 11/10. I didn't see that coming. Thanks a lot man.

Good Choice

I like what you did by switching the main instrument. It seems like it really suits the emotional point of the song better than the piano. Good Job.

bigjonny13 responds:

I'm glad you like the new style with the bells. Thanks.

Dreamy

The reverberation is nice, it makes me feel like i'm dreaming, i can realy lose myself in this song. The notes do get too high pitched at some points but it's perfectly bearable.

bigjonny13 responds:

Yeah, I feel the same way with the whole dreamy, floaty feeling. I'm glad you like it.

WOW!

This is song is awesome it reminds me of...well should I say a flash game some certain people should tell you what it is. It does remind me of...Midna well everything that has her name in it reminds me of her

bigjonny13 responds:

Hahaha, glad you like it man. If it sounds like a flash game, then I hope someone uses it in a flash game then.