Reviews for "Brunk's Zelda Collection"

my rewiw

its good but link is not like this

Hilarious!

I liked the inscriptions on the wall. they were my favorite part. um, one question/ what song did you use for "choking on chicken"?

Finally!

Finally someone included the great "Running Man" in a Zelda flash,it was also hilarous that Link (with a stupid face btw) shot a tranq at his ass and knocked him out and the "NOOOOOOO" was a plus,overall an hilarous flash.

oh god!! why!!!!??!

that sucked , the animation looked like something made by 45 year old imbred named cletus . the spooked was a good idea but it would be better if my eyes stoped bleeding! if you think people like that kind of animation, you got another thing comin pal. the way its animated it looks frankly stupid, work on the movies you make longer so they are better than this malarkey.

von-Brunk responds:

This animation was made in 2005. Since then, I've received numerous awards and front page slots for my popular cartoons. That's more than you can say, dickless!

Funny