Reviews for "Overprotective Part Two"

black=bad

why is that everyone black has to be a bad guy?fuck, man, u just set us back a good 100 years.i got u pegged, man, i got u pegged.fuckin' cracka, fuckin' cracka ass cracka.i guess the flash is aight...for a cracka.
bitch

My father is black...
Bitch.

Kick ass!

"Overprotective" was the first flash I saw here at newgrounds, and for years I kept trying to find it again and add it to my favorites, but alas, I figured it had been deleted, but thanks to your sequel I've finally found it! The graphics were nothing short of excellent, the music was well done, as was the voice acting. Like the last person said, though, "I'll make you wish you were never born" is a bit cliche-ish. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see part 3!

Sikes responds:

Well it's good to know I have fans paying attention to my series, hahaha. Glad you liked it man. I promise to pump my next flash full of never-before-done lines like the part where Reuben shoots a guy and says "The turkey's white meat is only rented for Tuesday." Or the part where Leeland jump kicks this kid and shouts "Not brown, seven sticks won't tune out!" I know that I'VE never seen these lines used anywhere, so they CAN'T be cliche.

Unique idea and well executed to boot.

Definitely an improvement over your last episode, both graphically and in plot interest. You have a lot of talent and I would love to see this series unfold, just, please, please, please, no cliches. I nearly ripped my skin off when he said "make you wish you were never born." It's so overused, it's not even intimidating. Well done and keep on animating.

Sikes responds:

Actually, I had a much better, more threatening line for that part and then I said to myself "Ruby sure acts mature for his age, shouldn't he say or do something childish?". So that line was INTENTIONALLY cheesy for the sake of the character, but I never expected to get so much heat over it.

It has all the elements!

wow! except for an odd lack of walking in the movie, the fights were sweet!! A great improvement from your last work, and I shudder to think how well you will improve!

Sikes responds:

My next flash will have a walking scene dedicated to you. Strictly walking, maybe some talking, but definately walking.

Great stuff!

Can't wait to see the next one!