Reviews for "Pok├ęball Blitz"

....

it was good and boring.

made my favorites

but i add alot of stuff into my favorites, not many games though

my pokeballs are bigerr than yours, so OOH!

wowies, that was fun! i got all the pokeballs! btw, you forgot the sinnoh balls (and the event-only cherish ball- yeah, i am a huge pokedork!), or did this come out before then? anywho, i have a few ideas:

1. pokeballs could be put on like a rarity ladder, with, pokeballs, for instance, being the most common, and masters, the rarest, making them worth more points.
2. cherish balls(if you add them(, since they are for event-only pokemon, could do certain things,depending on which color they touch.

are those too wierd for this game? because they do seem to fit to me, but... anyhoo, great game.

*exhales held breath*

AHHHH! Good game man! I'm sittin there goin' this looks easy, then you're givin me new colors of blocks and balls, and by the time i get the black ball, i started to get my colors mixed and then by lvl 32, im down the count.

Yay!

You are a n00b. n0000000b. n00b n00b n00b. n00b p00p m00se n00b. n000b. n00b.

n00b.