Reviews for "sonic movie madness 3.2"

WAAT!

Who knew a fight could end up as a war...I'm thinking 75% of the characters were ireverlant (if that's how you spell it) to the storyline anyways. It's not as funny as your other work but it's still good!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

well, im always loooking for an excuse to kick in hundrets of old cartoon characters ^^;

Like Dude that was Awesome.

Oh ya Hi again. I like Hyper Shadow he is too freaking Hyper...lol...
Super Sonic is Okay.

Oh ya Just wondering about something. That looks werid...Sonic should've picked Cream lolz....

LMAO LMAO LMAO I had to say that for once....
All that was very intease I was like Saying WTF through the Whole Movie. Nice getting Voice Actors for these 2 I hope the 3 will be better. I like John the Unkillable getting thrown in the Volcano. ^^
^_^

okay ^^
Sonic chosen Cream is probably referring to Sonic and other madness 3?
Well, myself don't care about sonic pairings except sonic/Amy, but most friends of me support a Tails+ Cream romance, so im going with that, in the background

Great New Installment

That was awsome, you had the two John Wayne loving scutters from Red Dwarf appear in this one, way cool. I didn't hear anything wrong with the sound quality myself, but maybe I'm not a good jude of these things. I just can't wait till the final part (though I will have to *cry*).

RogerregoRRoger responds:

well maybe ill ever follow it up with a new series, who knows.. for now, im happy i get the damn voices for this one ^^;

Good job, Roger

Another good part of the Sonic Movie Madness series

By the way, Planet Hell is made by Nightwish and My Immortal by Evanescence, not vice-versa like in the credits.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Eeek.. keep switching the gothic bands O-o

Awesome!!!

That one got a lil bit hectic, but i loved it. When Team Chaotix just walk in and dump the guy in the lava and leave again.. dood.. how do u come up with that stuff? And the Harry character getting randomly whacked with the tyre... genious!!! Can't wait for the final part!!!

Or is there more?!?!?!?! *dramatic music*

RogerregoRRoger responds:

No, one one chapter left, tough i would do a series of bonus endings.. tough they won't be much special i think.. if i want to make them in the first place anymore :s
I might make a new sonic movie one day, but i gotta spend more time on IMp first