Reviews for "Another New Bunny"

Fine, but...

An admirable and entertaining effort.

However, the "animation shouldn't be about anime" comment was a touch offensive. Anime is a medium, not a genre, and encompasses ALL subject matters ranging from romance, horror, comedy to politics, NOT just all action.

Just because Anime originates from a non-western Asian culture dosen't make it any less valid than American animation.

Otherwise, nice job, young man/lady.

tlgmedia responds:

See, we're against using anime styling as a cheap marketing ploy, not as a medium. Also, we're all guys.

Holy shit.

I didn't think you could've gotten any funnier than the first "new bunny." I was sitting through this one thinking, "Although it has a lot of thought-provoking commentary, it just can't live up to the sheer comic power of the-" and that's when the chain saw came in. Yeah, my stomach hurts from laughing.

Good Social Commantary

Groovy! It's funny because it's true!

Comedic Brillance: Another Bunny

As everyone said not as funny as the other but what could be more EXTREME!!!! than the first? Nothing. Ace Bunny's 'unique' reactions kept me laughing but Buzz Bunny cameo made this video worth watching...now why the hell can't I download it...:-P

cool

That was kinda creepy in a good way make more yays