For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

Kick Ass, as Always

Good work, 'Head... I love your art, and the game engine seems to be really well built.
Congrats on a job well done!

gavD responds:

embeeforme: I really appreciate that grimcity!
gavD: thankyou grimcity! The engine is built upon the Take to the Streets Urban Violence engine - it's massively enhanced thanks to testers like Jay, Belllends, Dave, Guesty and Brassey

I *heart* this game

great game really awesome. im going to play on medium later so i can play as you

Thanks Master_Destroyer!

The cheat to play as me is to hold down the LEFT arrow when you select difficulty... 6 button Take to the Streets style chunky sprite action!

Great Job!

I loved the game! and the ending aswell! Keep em coming and again.......GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gavD responds:

Thank you spiderchick19! I'm glad you liked the game!

The end of game music was written by my good mate Davey J (www.bellends.co.uk).

The next game (Amoeba Amoeba) is in development and is looking really good - I'm just waiting on more artwork from a very busy character designer

good game

well wen i goty half way tru the first lv i couldnt move forward ne more?aaaaaaaa!goood game 5 great

very good

i love the style of the dream the kid was having!
the controls were easy, and the gameplay was fun! I loved the "AI" and the different kinds/attacks of the enemies!
good job!

gavD responds:

Nice one Starogre! Glad you enjoyed it!

It was a major headache to implement the customisable controls, but I'm glad I did!