Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

yo

awesome flash game bro. see you at the dreamland park

Thanks random_hero1986!

This should be Daily Feature

This is a really good game.
Too many scripts huh?

Thankyou darkplayer85!

Not sure what you mean about too many script! It would have been nice to be daily feature, but we're pleased with the response that this game has had - some people seem to have really enjoyed it, which is all we wanted!

not bad

it was cool from what i played but once i get to the big jumping bear it freezes up on me. good job though.

gavD responds:

It crashed?! DAMMIT! Sorry dude. It doesn't often crash but occasionally it does lock up.

Brilliant as always

Your games are always such fun to play Gav :)

Nice one mate

Cheers!

I've got plenty more games in development, but am working insane hours so I can't finish them - very frustrating!

Better than being awake

This game is awesome, only because i played it when it was first released and am still playing it to this day. The music only doubles the value of this game; does anyone know where I could possibly find the tracks?