Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

Awesome game

This compares really well with the big name games
Very easy to learn basic controls, but lots of combo attacks
Kudos on the feature to redefine keys !!!

gavD responds:

Thankyou bila! Man, getting the "redefine controls" to work was a right head twister! Did you find the unlockable playable character?

Front Page Material

I bet you guys 500 dollars that this will get on FP....

gavD responds:

LOL! We certainly hope so! ;)

Thanks for playing, we're glad you enjoyed it

Wow!

One of the best games I've ever played on newgrounds. The controls were brilliant, there was a good variety of moves I could use, the graphics were brilliant, and some of the enemies were challenging. I managed to complete this on my first go, but it was amazing all the same. More! xD I want more! ^_^

gavD responds:

embeeforme: "The brilliant controls were gavD and were excellent. The game came to life"

gavD: Life imitates art - I just tried to make the game play how it looked. I hope I succeeded!

Very Nicely done

I gave a 5 simply because I haven't seen a game of this high quality in a long time. Very well made, up there with Alien Hominid

gavD responds:

Thank you neo006, we worked extremely hard to polish this product, so to be compared to Alien Hominid is an honour indeed!

One of the best flash games

This game is one of the best flash games I have ever played. I love the gameplay the classic side scrolling beat'em up, but in this game it is done to perfection.

gavD responds:

Thank you Shadro, that is much appreciated!