For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

wow

Wow our game is purty hard gavD

Ha ha! Nice one em!

I think the difficulty is pretty well balanced - mind you I must have put tens of hours into playtesting the damn thing so I guess I'm biased!

wow

sweet game man. hard to improve that

Thankyou Flash99!

I think there is room for improvement, but then I'm a perfectionist - we could have added more weapons, etc, but it gets to a point where you just have to draw a line under it and say "enough! it's ready!"

SHOCKINGLY BAD!

Hehe just kidding. I LOVE it. Very fun, good controls... This certainly made my day. I know it may not be funny or whatever but 10 anyway. A sequel should be made, and if you are working on one good job. Want a good job rape?

gavD responds:

Hi Muckluck - glad you enjoyed it!

I'm not working on a sequel to this right now - I'd rather work on original content as I have 5 games in the pipeline.

AWSOME GAME

you should make a sequalt to thgis and be sure to add more weapons

gavD responds:

Glad you like it darthpaul!

There is another game on the way from myself and Bankhead Studios - it's largely weapons based...

HEY

LOOK HERE YOU PRICK I ASK YOU ONE TIME THEN TWO TIMES THEN I AM ASKING NOW HOW I GET THE FUCKING SACK OF DONKEYS ON PIXELVILE PENSIONERS PLEASE THIS TIME ANSWER ME I HAVE REVIWED ALL YOUR GAME THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE TO ASK PLEASE GAVD TELL ME HOW I GET THE SACK OF DONKEYS ON PIXELVILE PENSIONERS I HAVE THE BUM WAD THE DRILL THE FORM AND THE KEY AND HOW I GET THE SACK OF DONKEYS PLEASE TELL ME PUNK ASS BITCH MOTHERFUCKER SACK OF DONKEYS

Get stick

Use stick on Sack of Donkeys

Perhaps if you actually learned to write coherently rather than spouting abuse I would be more kindly disposed towards answering your reviews?

Grow up