Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

good one

very nice game. a lot of fun to play... except on easy mode because easy mode wasnt much of a challenge. the storyline to this one was great too, and so were the drawings. the guy walking around looked like he was sleep-walking the whole time, or maybe that was the whole idea, lol.
anyways, great game, lots of fun and glad to see it win an award too.

gavD responds:

Easy mode is meant to be very easy - my previous game, Take to the Streets, was too difficult on easy level I think. Hard mode and the hidden insane mode are VERY tough!

Pretty good!

This was pretty good. Dude, I love the music, fits so well in a dream orientated game. Didn't so much like the way the main character looked.
Pros:
-Cool invader zim style
-Sweet music
Cons:
-Bad main character model
-To easily knocked down
-Not enough moves

gavD responds:

Glad you liked the game ever fox!

i liked it

it was kinda too close, but the graphics are great, the carachter moves when you want him to move and the music is good

gavD responds:

I think you're right Juanny, we may have gone slightly overboard on the large sprites!

Good game!

I liked this game! I surprisingly had fun!

i liked it

it was great but seemed like somthing was missing;)

Thanks Greenguy1478!

The game is meant to have a dreamlike quality to it, perhaps that gave it the impression of incompleteness? For a more satisfyingly visceral experience, try my other beat 'em up, Take to the Streets!