Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

great

that was amazing but you had far to much health though mabe lowering the amount of lives you have is the best thing to do

Try it on Insane mode then dwane8! To be honest, I can't do it myself on Insane

(Insane is unlocked after you complete it on Hard)

Fun game

Very creative nice job.

gavD responds:

Thankyou stealthkiller1! Despite the fact that it largely reused an existing engine, this game required a hell of a lot of work - the complexity is very high, particularly with the depth sorting that goes on

Character design was largely under embeeforme's control, but we both chipped in with ideas for moves, sound effects and styles

Nice but too short!

I just dont understand why did it end so suddenlt at the Brain level? The Brain was waaay too shorty and btw i saw you got tired. The brain was short and the rest of the game too!

Thanks Stickrocket

The brain level was quite taxing on the computer - the animated backdrops force it to work quite hard. I had to drop the quality for the brain level.

If you look carefully, the brain is the same length as the other levels in terms of artwork - levels 1-3 are mirror images of themselves... It saved on file size to do it that way, and suited the "dreamy" nature of the game.

Always leave 'em wanting more, eh? ;)

Great!!

This is a great game but I still like Take to The Streets better. I like the concept of falling asleep and having to fight in your nightmares, but this felt too overwhelming, even on normal difficulty. Take to The Streets was tough, but it was never overwhelming, unless you put it on INSANE!!!

I'm glad you like it!

I think the difficulty level is pretty high in this game, yes, but you can survive if you run all the time.

I'm currently working on a game that uses digitised sprites like Take to the Streets... It's not a sequel assuch though...

nice game

this was a nice game and i have no complaints.just keep up the good work :)

Thank you!