Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

One of the best

This is one of the best flash games i've played in a long time. Congratulations, all my 5 truely are belong to this :D.

gavD responds:

Many thanks Smash_Joehanson, we really appreciate it!

One of the best games on NG!

This game made me feel like I was playing the good old classics like fighting force and double dragon which is a great feeling because games like that are hard to come by these days.
Great job on the graphics, the characters looked great and the intros to each level were good also.
The sound effects were in the right place also, the only problem for me was the music didnt sound "fight-like".
Best of all is the game is very solid and it is packed with different difficulty modes and extras.
Great job this should make front page and hopefully the top 50.
keep up the great work, I cant wait to see what you next flash is!

majorblood

gavD responds:

Well majorblood, sounds like you know your Beat 'em Up stuff! I'm glad you appreciate the effort that has gone into this game! My next flashes are listed in one of the other reviews - check gavd.co.uk and www.bellendsforum.com (no really! not my domain!) for updates

Wow...

I'm impressed. The style, how well it sounded, and the Invader Zim kind of background. That was better than I thought it would be.

Thank you InsOmniaC777! Glad you liked it! We worked hard to polish the game

NICE...

Help me god, I really don't know how to review this, but it's really cool!

I'm glad you liked it!

i had one life left when i finished!