For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

((( AWESOME FUN )))

Awesome this is just so great i loved it a lot, and the way you put it together is just awesome, i loved the gameplay its smooth, and the controls are really nice to handle, the detail into your drawings, and animations are good, and the sounds are really clear and go great with the game...

~X~

gavD responds:

gavD: Thankyou for your comments! The soundtrack was partially written specially for the game - Statler and Waldorf made FIVE "Fight" theme remixes for us to choose from!
Embeeforme: We spent 4 months on this game so your complement helps!

Kick Ass, as Always

Good work, 'Head... I love your art, and the game engine seems to be really well built.
Congrats on a job well done!

gavD responds:

embeeforme: I really appreciate that grimcity!
gavD: thankyou grimcity! The engine is built upon the Take to the Streets Urban Violence engine - it's massively enhanced thanks to testers like Jay, Belllends, Dave, Guesty and Brassey

I *heart* this game

great game really awesome. im going to play on medium later so i can play as you

Thanks Master_Destroyer!

The cheat to play as me is to hold down the LEFT arrow when you select difficulty... 6 button Take to the Streets style chunky sprite action!

Great Job!

I loved the game! and the ending aswell! Keep em coming and again.......GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gavD responds:

Thank you spiderchick19! I'm glad you liked the game!

The end of game music was written by my good mate Davey J (www.bellends.co.uk).

The next game (Amoeba Amoeba) is in development and is looking really good - I'm just waiting on more artwork from a very busy character designer

good game

well wen i goty half way tru the first lv i couldnt move forward ne more?aaaaaaaa!goood game 5 great