For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

AWSOME GAME

you should make a sequalt to thgis and be sure to add more weapons

gavD responds:

Glad you like it darthpaul!

There is another game on the way from myself and Bankhead Studios - it's largely weapons based...

Pretty good!

I liked it. It started out bad, but once I got the hang of it, it was pretty good. You guys got skill. Hey, if you could be kind enough to respond, where did you learn to create such a game?

gavD responds:

Hi Falconer02, I did the code for this game. I've been programming for many years now, and went to University to study Computer Science. I built this game upon previous code I'd written - I try to never throw any code away, but to improve each time.

If you need to know Flash specifics, actionscript.org and flashkit.com are great places to start.

yey, that was fun!!!

to bad the hammer always flew out of my hands and never came back,lol

gavD responds:

Thanks amitamit2 - the hammer is hard to keep hold of, it's best to clear the screen before grabbing it

ok

The character feels very reponsive which is great and the whole setting is kind of odd (which I like also).....i did'nt play for too long but i liked it....hope you update the game

gavD responds:

We're not planning to update this game I'm afraid.

i liked it

it was kinda too close, but the graphics are great, the carachter moves when you want him to move and the music is good

gavD responds:

I think you're right Juanny, we may have gone slightly overboard on the large sprites!