Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

Awesome game

A very enjoyable game. I liked the concept pretty much, because I have a lot of wierd dreams. I also liked the main character.

Pretty well done as a game too. A bit difficult, even on easy mode, but I'll just have to add it to my favorites.

Thanks in advance for answering my review. And congratulations again, I really liked your game.

Nice one Shadoboy!

I'm working on a new game with Markus at the moment - we're planning to outdo ourselves on every front!

HEY

LOOK HERE YOU PRICK I ASK YOU ONE TIME THEN TWO TIMES THEN I AM ASKING NOW HOW I GET THE FUCKING SACK OF DONKEYS ON PIXELVILE PENSIONERS PLEASE THIS TIME ANSWER ME I HAVE REVIWED ALL YOUR GAME THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE TO ASK PLEASE GAVD TELL ME HOW I GET THE SACK OF DONKEYS ON PIXELVILE PENSIONERS I HAVE THE BUM WAD THE DRILL THE FORM AND THE KEY AND HOW I GET THE SACK OF DONKEYS PLEASE TELL ME PUNK ASS BITCH MOTHERFUCKER SACK OF DONKEYS

Get stick

Use stick on Sack of Donkeys

Perhaps if you actually learned to write coherently rather than spouting abuse I would be more kindly disposed towards answering your reviews?

Grow up

Pretty good

Not bad. Not bad at all. It could use a bit of work, but besides that I found this game very good. Although some levels were harder then they should be (even on easy mode) and mabey you should do a test run before finishing it. The art looked very Johnen Vasque-ish (which I like ALOT). The music and SFX were really good too. I think you have alot of promise.

I like Johnen's stuff too - it's awesome

waisted talent, it would seam...

was just hard to have fun with, have you honestly play tested this game for yourself? it was very well made, but not very fun, there were many situations that made me swear at the game, but very good effort...

gavD responds:

Yeah, the game isn't quite as playable as TTTS... I think the large sprites is the problem here; makes it hard to react.

this could have been as good as dad n me...

but you blew it

gavD responds:

Dad 'n Me is the most impressive Flash game I've ever played. I'm still building my skills; perhaps one day I'd be capable of something of that magnitude...