Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

never played a gamr like that before

who ever that guy is on the review page that told me he helped create this is seriously hot! great game, different. i was a bit dshit at it but i had fun none-the-less. check it out people!

gavD responds:

Thanks for playing spazmod! There are five people who helped create this game: myself (gavD - code and sound effects), evol_art (graphics), Staedler and Waldorf and the Archangel (music).

Original

This game had it's own kind of twist which made it a pretty decent game.
Good job, hope to see more of your stuff up soon.

gavD responds:

Thanks, my new game Jingle Ballistics, another collaboration with Markus Bankhead, has just hit the portal!

Good game

Pretty good. Do a sequel and put in weapons and more bosses and enemies. It'd be ace then! Also get more special moves and get powerups. (x2 attack, slow time, move faster, etc.)

gavD responds:

Some good ideas for powerups there! No direct sequel is planned at this time, though I have just finished another game with the same artist.

i like gummy jubjub

its funny to kill the robot and the gummy bear candy!!
The music was perfect and the combo be cool

Cheers!

Brilliant as always

Your games are always such fun to play Gav :)

Nice one mate

Cheers!

I've got plenty more games in development, but am working insane hours so I can't finish them - very frustrating!