Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

nice lil game

i thought it was cute and fun, but got a lil repetitive

nice game

this was a nice game and i have no complaints.just keep up the good work :)

Thank you!

Good, but improve...

OK, Dude, do you have something against nightmares? Why end them? But I'll still give cred to it's nice arcade touch like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Battle Toads. The art style was kinda cool, but the look of the playable character wasn't all to great. And how come it was only like four levels? TAKE TIME TO MAKE A LONGER GAME!!! I mean, for just a small project it was alright, but I do belive, if I am mistaken, you said it took days just to make. Dude, I don't know that much about action script, but I know enough to know that just anding a few codes to make a caracter move and to switch to a different movie clip, while the screen moves as well and have a few enemy's lying around, FOR ONLY FOUR LEVELS, just takes about a week and a couple of days. Unless you wanted the game to sound impresive, don't give us that shit, Just let every one else decide if it is. I would tell you about a game that is longer and has about 24 levels with own saved files, if it wasn't for some stupid rules for reveiwing.

gavD responds:

You clearly have absolutely no idea about how hard it is to create balanced and playable games.

good game

well wen i goty half way tru the first lv i couldnt move forward ne more?aaaaaaaa!goood game 5 great

NICE...

Help me god, I really don't know how to review this, but it's really cool!

I'm glad you liked it!