For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

Good Effort, Bad Implementation

I did like a few things about this game, but several fundamental parts of the game is lacking somewhat..

Pros:
-Music was pretty cool.
-Good concept, like I said.
-The charity thing is cool: it's good that you made this for a good cause.

Cons:
-Graphics were of very poor quality.
-Moves were kinda cool at first, but they quickly grew boring after a bit.
-Only 4 levels, and through these levels, only 5 or 6 different types of enemies (Given, the color did effect their powers, but still.)

Improvements:
If at all possible, try to get better graphics, or at least make them not as pixilated as they are now. Also, next time, add more levels, more moves, exc. Usually work of this quality would earn you a 6, but since you're working for a good cause, I'll bump it up.

2/5
7/10

hard..

way to hard!

(title in work)

^^Good Points^^
This game was somewhat entertaining to me. The graphics were fun. They were very well detailed and nicely animated, which made game play more fun. This also had decent game play that was easy to get into.

^^Needs Improving^^
One thing that really bothered me was that you pretty much had to be right up against the right side of the screen in order to move forward, which made defending against new bots pretty hard.

Better than being awake

This game is awesome, only because i played it when it was first released and am still playing it to this day. The music only doubles the value of this game; does anyone know where I could possibly find the tracks?

I loved it

I agree with one of the last guys, but I liked the game.I also like the way you sorta fight yourself. You should make a sequel of this, but make the clone thing a final boss.