Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

Not very good.

The best part of this game was the music. No offence.

gavD responds:

The music is by Statler and Waldorf. The Room 303 site should be up soon.

easy...yet addictive, good job!

do another one with different moves, and more levels.

gavD responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! I'm not planning on making a sequel to this game, but I'm working on others.

Nice man

relly easy i got cheats for it LOL :D :D :D

gavD responds:

Cheats? What cheats? There are no cheats! (at least I didn't think there were - only the hidden option to play as gavD and insane mode...)

SO FRUSTRATING

this game was fun but it was so frustrating, I think you knew that, which is why you gave us so many lives. it was frustrating because there was no thinking involved, the enemies were so cheap. but I dont think this is a horrible game its actually quite good. I really liked the story and the hand drawn graphics, you also did a nice job with the animation. I think the enemies need to be a bit easier, and maybe each boss could have some dialogue so you knew who they were or what kind of connection they had to the main character. good job.

gavD responds:

Some good ideas there G-MAN. It is possible to play without getting hit if you use a lot of jumping attacks and run all the time - the enemies have to stop to attack. The shield gives it a slight element of strategy.

SHOCKINGLY BAD!

Hehe just kidding. I LOVE it. Very fun, good controls... This certainly made my day. I know it may not be funny or whatever but 10 anyway. A sequel should be made, and if you are working on one good job. Want a good job rape?

gavD responds:

Hi Muckluck - glad you enjoyed it!

I'm not working on a sequel to this right now - I'd rather work on original content as I have 5 games in the pipeline.