Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

Real damn repetitive

Animation isn't too bad, but man it gets boring way too fast. But it's better than most of the crap out there.

gavD responds:

Thanks Rocky_Raccoon - I think maybe EON isn't quite visceral enough for most people's tastes. I'm upping both the adrenaline and strategy factors in some of my forthcoming games...

lol

lolz

gavD responds:

Well I guess that gets you a review point... Not particularly illuminating however...

Wow...

I'm impressed. The style, how well it sounded, and the Invader Zim kind of background. That was better than I thought it would be.

Thank you InsOmniaC777! Glad you liked it! We worked hard to polish the game

Awesome

This reminded me a lot of the game 'Dare to Dream' by Epic Megagames (dudes who did One Must Fall and Jazz Jackrabbit) not so much from the gameplay but from the story- the boy who was trapped inside his dream and had to escape before his nightmares escaped into the real world all because of his overactive imagination.
Having said that, this might not be 100% original (what is these days anyways) but I thoroughly enjoyed it nevertheless. Great idea, great graphics, great animation, great music, this movie has everything going for it!
Awesome job

gavD responds:

Yeah, I remember Dare to Dream! Glad you liked it!

Pretty Slick

This is a very interesting game. I realy enjoyed it. The kiddish nightmare motif worked well with the music you chose. In a way it kind'a reminds me of that Simpsons arcade game because of the mallet and the combos. You made an adiquate fighting system, but I felt like it was too easy for the comp to lay in FREE hits. I liked your bosses though. The animation reminded me of Alien Homonid. I REALY wanted to get a gun by the end of the game. I gave you a 3/5 because I felt myself getting bored after the first level and because the gameplay was getting a bit irritating, not just hard. Maybe if the view panned out some more the player would have a fairer chance at combating the enemy. All in all, I am impressed with your project and hope you come up with more stuff. Good Luck from Misuven!

Thankyou Misuven!