Reviews for "Lilium"

Wonderful

*Clap* this is wonderful. The song and animations tie in wonderfuly together. I can't wait to see more of your works. For a first time job this is incredable. I wish you the best of luck with your next creation.

Absolutely astounding.

wow. I never thought i'd see such a well done short flash video. the music fits the dark atmosphere of this flash, and the artwork is fantastic. I look forward to seeing more flash from you. keep up the good work.

Oh, Mister Greneby. I bask in your glory.

Oh, Mister Greneby. I bask in your glory. I sincerely hope that you work on another story for your RPG character. Lilium's story, no, this part of Lilium's story, is beautiful. Please, I beg you - Write more poetry. I love it. It's so dark yet elegant, and I wish so deeply that I could write like you. For your first attempt at flash, I am astonished, so astonished.
On a more informal note, I want to have Lilium's babies.

You cant write a sequel to this.
It's perfect the way this already is, and the sequel will just ruin it.
I MUST STOP YOU
You will ruin....You'll ruin the PERFECTION AND THE MYSTERY.

Broken, but absolutely great!

Although this movie is unfortunately broken, and cannot be viewed anymore, I have watched it before, and I think it's absolutely breathtaking! :) The music fits in so well, and I love your drawing style.