For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Lilium"

Odd, but awesome!

You know, I mostly rate comedy movies, so this is the first time I'm not doing that, but this was pretty good. Its sort of confusing, but you can understand it after a while. Anyway, nice job with everything! *cough, Goth, cough* Lol, jk.

Spectacular

This is the best animation i have ever seen Black and white (and red) and silent it was a great choice this is a perfect animation i wont request more but if you make them i will watch i love your style the music choice was superve

That was fucked up!!!

But extremely well done!!! AWESOME!!!

Hm.

I <3 you.

^=^

Loved the flash~ really interesting.

o=o poor people don't realize the power of gore in the hands of the children. Go frolic and play in the world of self doubt and don't post a comment if your not gunna say something nice or interesting to most peoples tastes. -.^ <3