For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Lilium"

Illium's character is pretty, but she's a murderer. Interesting. Why did she not stop to question the shadow, or ask what the reward was? And who was she mourning at the begining? Anyway 4.5/5 good but creepy.

Really good art style and story but the best part is that she can commit murder as easily as that with no fear or remorse, my hat Sir is taken off due to my respect for animators. I simply love Lilium she's special and I just want to become good friends with her.

This is pretty sweet and creepy. Nice job on making this, but why aren't there any sequels? It's been over a decade since this was made!

Very Well Done. I really like finding these little pieces. And the meditative mind set about it. I mean whom would ask the shadow, to have darkness undone, let alone that the shadow would grant it. Then the answer turn out that darkness doesn't see it self any different from anything else. And why not, even the shadow just thinks why not. And what he said made her sound like a vampire. Nice store all around. I don't think pieces like this should be judge at all, just be notice as it is. I'm saying its a really good piece of course. But I see soooo many of these HD videos with these stupid, brain dead, TRYING bad jokes, TRYING to be gay, TRYING to give what they think others want, kind've peaces. And so on. trying to just say PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!! instead of making something an artist has to offer and simply this is it, I love it when its simple and you enjoy it. Makes those other high quality loooooong pieces.... "Not that I hate all of them." look like a real wast of time. Oh and about time...... I hate reading and writing. I watched this soooo many times, its like what the FUCK!!!! its not like I can't read it fast, I did, but in my opinion you could've shorten the shorter simple phrases, then the ending ones. But I also see if you did that then it be rushed as well. So you had to pick. It was rushy one why or the other. Oh and I do hate writing, but it also lets me vent so I fine.

This is my first review... because you've earned it.

You took my favorite anime song and a wrote a story to it that I could relate to, deeply...

....I thank you so much. I love the macabre simplicity of fluidity purposed inadvertently to retain. (When you read faster you are more likely to remember what you read a rend be impacted by it)

I look forward to the next piece of art you produce.