Reviews for "Lilium"

Glad to see it was still here; it was one of the very first movies I've ever watched in Newgrounds.

Like the style, like the song... like the ending as well; it makes me believe this would be only the prologue of some greater story.

Tha animation was great in itself, and a piece of internet history, but with this fucking music... It always reminds me of the awesome Elfen Lied, which I saw first, and the fuckong memories, combined with this animation were owerwhelming.

I am amazed at how wonderfully this cartoon holds up. I only wish it was longer! You managed to have a great narrative set up. I loved how unique it was. The music is simply flawless. I guess I would have liked it more if the dialogue was spoken.

It's still amazing. The atmosphere was simply incredible in this. The colors are downright gorgeous. I'm glad people are still reviewing this. Popular stuff should never die out.

Still one of the best flashes on NG. A shame a sequel is out of the question.

This movie really creeps me out sometimes. but it is a familiar concept that I like. Interesting story line, easy to follow, and I like the way it has been presented. If it was too creepy, it might just be my gut feeling, because something is always unfamiliar to people, especially some of the more disturbing scenes. I suppose it isn't your fault, but it would be mine for not expecting the unexpected. Anyhow, this is an interesting concept. Suprising, but amazing. Well done!