Reviews for "Lilium"

I had written an entire poem dedicated to this!

This is... Disturbing... But at the same time touching. I feel bad for seeing this 14 years later.

Has it really been 10 years since I've seen this? It's literally considered a classic. Maybe we'll see the series in another life.

Watched this ages ago. Cannot believe it's been over ten years since I've seen it... Still love it all the way <3

Damn. This is amazing!!! I remember seeing this when i used to roam newgrounds back then. (Never watched but have seen the video in passing) and this for an intro to your dnd-like character? That makes it even better!!! Wish i could've played a game or two with ya. (Oh and damn people couldnt read that text fast enough?... I knew i read fast but damn. Is everyone slow?)