Reviews for "Stupid Mario Brothers Theme"

I love the song!

I think the summary says it all

Thanks!

awesome

I watch stupid mario brothers on YouTube Love it you really are gifted and not twisted

Thanks!!

Cool

There's only 1 think I don't like in the song, but it's a technicallity... Why do you sing "They're just 2 best friends" and proceed to sing "They're the stupid mario brothers" like 7 seconds later... It's just a little dumb to me to call them best friends then brothers :P Other than that, the song is awesome!

Well cuz Rich Alvarez and Chris (the Stupid Mario Brothers) are best friends

Awesome show, awesome theme song!

I'm glad you and the RMA guys are collaborating. This song is great and fits the series perfectly. Everything about this song is great! My only complaint is that the lyrics get a little repetitive by the end of the song. Other than that, it's amazing!

Thanks!

Genius

There are positives and negatives, So to keep you from getting pissed, I'm gonna get rid of the negatives first.
First of all, it's extremely long, and the fact that there's a lack of different lines, it just seems like your listening to this for hours, which is not how a song should be.
Now, lets get to the good stuff.
I think it fits the Mario franchise perfectly, and I think this needs to be brought to AlvinEarthworm, this fits Super Mario Bros Z perfectly. People who love this song will constantly listen to it, so there's a positive out of making the song long. I think you need to publish more epicness like this. And eventually, you can get the full 10 (that's hard to get out of me), but it shouldn't be for you guys!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Ok you realize this is for the Stupid Mario Brothers on youtube right?