Reviews for "Ryo the ninja KID"

Freakin' hilarious.

That has to be one of the coolest flashes I've seen in a while. Though I had to give it a Seven in style 'cause the sotryline was non-existent, and it had too much matrix in it. If it was present that other way-too-serious movies were spoofed then i would give it a better rating, but to call it a ninja movie then base all the moves an such on the matrix is...well, I gave you a 7, let's leave it at that.

awsem

ace!!!

full of style

the beginning was funny. it shows that a lot of skill and hard work was put into this.

Pretty nice good work

Nice combination of the matrix and Kung Fu Hustle. Great work, can't wait to see more!

Awesome...nuff said.

forget Murderman10, this movie was great. Everyone borrows one thing or another from a movie or two. In almost everything you see, someone is doing something in slow-mo like the Matrix. Hardly anyone is original anymore. But you did a great job taking what you have seen and turning it into something great without overplaying it or completely taking everything from a movie and transferring it into flash form. Excellent job!!