Reviews for "Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C)"

wow epic

maybe one of the best pokemon tracks ever

b0b3rt responds:

Yeah, this is my favorite too. That's why it was the first one I submitted =P

ah Lance...

had a little trouble recognizing it at first, but after i did, i really liked it. i like the techno-ish feel it has. good job, cant wait to hear more

Thanks =P

sounds a little...

too modern for such a classical came i beat over and over with my level 100 ersaring. i got it at age 8..... and no, i did have a life.

b0b3rt responds:

Eh, well. I had a closer to the original version, but a lot of people complained that I hadn't added anything to it =P

misses something

you should add drums and bass, make it a D&B song cuz the song is the best in that way, just like g/s/c kanto gym leader battle.

the original song is somewhat better, and the metal version to so ill give it a 7/10 and a 4/5

thanks.

Actually

I agree with HolyCrapProductions. Of all the Lance battle remixes I have ever heard, yours is one of the most boring ones, sad to say.

You haven't added anything, except changed the instruments, and it's like just 1 or two instruments throughout the song.

And to answer why it was ranked so high, I would say that the people were voting for the nostalgia induced, not the actually quality of the song.

To other people who are very impressed with this song, you may want to check out Fairuzon's version(can be found on youtube or elsewhere), to name an example of a better remix.

oops