Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Reasoner- 2,327 Miles"

haaa...

i shouldn't even have to write reviews anymore, your too good for them. haha, awesome job man.

Can't stay away

I feel like a nuisance leaving these reviews on almost all of your songs, but after hearing one of your works I think, "This is his best one" then I listen to another and I get drawn back in, calling myself a fool for ever putting one of your works above another.
It's especially your piano songs that comfort me, and like the others said, it fills me with some other kind of feeling that can't be labeled. You don't get those kinds of feelings in most songs today. Too much of our popular music now focuses on sex, drugs, money and things like that. What we need are more composers like you.

I agree with SoulFire

This music just has THAT FEEL to it. More than a feel. Something real. Intangible but you know it's there. Hope you read these comments cause I know you know what I'm talking about here ;) You write with passion and through your works and efforts something is passed along to your listeners that you can't do, but it happens anyway. I love your music. It's like something is reaching out and giving hope through your finger tips. Please keep writing. There is a community out here for ya if you need it :)

Keep it REaL,
UMSL

Really really awesome..

Your work just keeps on moving me and touching me aswell as my heart, your writting is a pure gift and i'm speachless about it. Never stop writting, as your music is among the very best!!

Amazing

I do not normally write reviews on anything but this song has touched me and I just wanted to say great work.