Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "DESTROY SS!"

Well...

This is what I've expected to play. This is like another hate game where one party will hate another party and post it to newground for viewers to see how much they hate each other.
As a viewer, I can only say one thing:-
Fuck You!!!

MurderLab responds:

yes I hate them , but I dont hate them because they want people to hate them , i hate them because they want to stand out from all the good authors and make shit submissions--- ANTI-ANTI-REBEL-REBELLION!!

ps. you are a gay son of a fuck

LOL

The Star Syndicate > you.

Star Syndicate < SHIT

Too many hate submissions

The graphics were mediocre and you forgot "an" instead of "A" in "A Anti Star Syndicate whatever".

MurderLab responds:

thanks for the update , grammar gill

pss. all your base are belong to us

lol

Well first of all... if you're gonna try to make fun of us, learn how to correctly make a preloader work and learn some grammar as well. it's not "A Anti StarSyndicate Collaboration", it's "An Anti StarSyndicate Collaboration". Overall, animation sucked, preloader was a bit funny but that's about it. I'm sure you're well aware that this only passed because it was a tad bit funny and because a lot of people hate the ss... lol I guess you really don't have much to make fun of us for considering how little animation it was...

compared to your flash , my animation is front page worthy , LOLZ

This entry is sort of ironic

It has graphics that leave a lot more to be desired, not much substance, borrowed music from Star Syndicate, and tried to create a parody through use of crudely crafted violence. Frankly, this is a worse entry than anything Star Syndicate produces.

better than your shit