Reviews for "Sheindlin's Reign"

Wholy fcucking sith!!

This was prolly the best flash animation i EVER SEEN !! And i seen some pretty damn good ones.

It had everything. Humor, violence, more humor, more violence and lastly it had tons of humor and violence mixed !

I still cant stop laughing... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

It's been too long since I laughed that hard

You had me giggling at the beginning, but then when the unadulterated and unbelievable violence started running amok like locusts in corn fields I had my entire house thinking I was having a heart attack, which I practically was, maybe it was because I honestly didn't see it coming, or maybe because it was just so perfectly done in terms of timing, voices and sounds, but this was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time, on Newgrounds or just about anywhere else. I say fuck yeah!

My sides hurt...

I could not stop laughing. That was sooooo funny. I loved the cheap style. It fit the flash perfectly.

Funniest shit!

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen! Do more! Do more!

FUNNY

OMG! FUNNY! Sometimes The Sound Was A Bit Cluttered Though But That Made It Even More Funny!