Reviews for "[TMM43] Angel Eyes"

Good song

It could have been a little more original. it feels to much like every other song out there. it could also use a little more lower bass notes, but not much lower. just mess around with it a little bit. over all you did a good job. dont forget to keep me up to date with ur new songs. i want to help all of my fav. artists doing there best.
8/10
4/5

very nice

love the eqing. The intro reminded me of titanic for a sec lol. I can see the effort in this song. Very lovely vocals. Unfortianetly a large portion of newgrounds wont like this. I didnt really sence much originality in this. Could have added some more interesting melody deviations, better drum fills, something to lift the cealing. Anyway if u got time, check me out http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/241747

You have some great skills...

This song is very well done. I can't see anything wrong with it. Maybe the bass line should be boosted in the lower frequencies a very little bit. But that's my opinion.

You have some great skills.

Rock Solid

Very solid dance song. The beat had my head bobbing the whole way through. My only real quibble is that it has a sort of "heard it all before" quality to it in that it sounds very similar to other songs of its genre. Obviously, though, in the business of electronic music, it can be hard to step in that hole.

Overall, I tip my hat to a job well done.