Reviews for "Waterfall - NG EDIT (A->N)"

stuck in my head, VERY stuck in my head

This is AMAZINGLY catchy in sooo many ways, all the better to extend the review then. even though im supposed to be doing an assignment for school but, what the hell? here we go:
point one: its catchy, because of the simple lyrics
point two: the tune blends in very nicely with the voice
point three (arrghhg, easier said than done): geez, this is getting tough. this song brilliant in many ways, but its hard to put into words.

anyway, to put this into a small, basic form im just gonna say; as good as this is, it isn't perfect, then again, nothing is. perfection is in the eye of who sees it, so in my eyes, i dont see perfection exactly, but i see a lot of work in this and a hell of a lot of time put into it, so because im about to listen to this for the forth time (its on loop) im gonna sum it up and go read some manga.

i'll give you 9/10 stars for this,
and 5/5 eerrr.... vote... thingy.

good song, hope to see more!

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the in-depth review! We really appreciate all your comments. It can definitely be evolved and in the full-album version, it will represent a much more "finished" song.

Thanks again! Check out our myspace for some new songs!

Really nice, buttttt!!!!

you should care a bit more, on specialized headphones the bass you're using was trying to tear apart my eardrums D=

song is fucking awesome, just try to be on the good levels for human eardrums... why would you want to do music if anyone can listen to it since their ears are bleeding? DDD=

anyways, great song, keep it up >,<

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! We mix on professional, studio quality headphones and the bass is very noticeable; however, it is not so loud to the point of being annoying. You may want to check and see if your computer sound output has an EQ with a bass-heavy setting on it. Or, many headphones tend to overdo the lower (bass) frequencies, so that might be it.

If it's still REALLY loud, we apologize. Let us know at that point, and we'll look into it!

Thanks again!

wow

wow dude, very nice. I can't express how much i like this song.

keep up the good work,
~zot

Thank you!

Excellent

Wow this is perfect. Extremaly catchy and fun sounding. this absolutly sound like a lot of effort went into this. I cant find any flaws with this. Ride that beutiful waterfall of music man.

-Goldentank50

Thanks for the review!

Wow!

Dude this stuff is awsome. I hope you make more of this masterpiece. just so you know me and 12 of my friends downloaded you piece.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Wow! Thanks so much for the review! Tell your friends about our myspace and upcoming albums!

Thanks again for the support!!