Reviews for "Waterfall - NG EDIT (A->N)"

Good but

The beat didnt work for me it was to off beat and nutin you could dance to and it really got a little boring after the first minute.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! We'll take a look at the song to see what we can improve!

Stuck in the middle.

I don't know what to think of your music. It doesn't have obvious hooks, and it's flow isn't basic for dance. I kinda liked it most when it got a phat beat, and the piano. I think it might be your minimal lyrics that make it (to me at least) be this sound that I don't want to dance to and doesn't get stuck in my head. I don't think I could be any less constructive.
I guess if I could offer any opinion it would be to be more objective with the overall sound for each song. Make it all about the killer beat, make it about the story in the killer lyrics, make it about catchy hooks and sounds that get drilled into your skull; rather than having a small bit of everything.
Always keen to hear the next.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review Assassin! It's always good to see you drop by. This song was made as a NGs exclusive and this version will always stay that way. That being said, your comments are well taken and noted for the final version of the song.

As it currently stands, the structure of the song is closer to an extended intro than anything else. It's pretty good in its own right, but it doesn't feel like a complete song. So I can agree with you on that.

Hopefully you'll see that our vocals are improving! Comparing this song to our album (the preview you commented on), you can tell a pretty large difference. That's one of the areas we've received the most criticism and that we're trying to improve the most everytime.

Drop by our Myspace for some new tracks! We're also in the running for a Record deal so help us out if you can!!

Thanks again for checking the song out!

Voice mix reminds me of share.

I like how its about water. The beat is nice. Little long and boring for what it is but what else can I say other then that?

I guess it would be cool if you added a little more to it.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! We'll be making this into a much more "final" song in the full album version. So definitely keep an eye out for that.

Love it

I love trace songs, 10/10

Thanks for the comments!

Oh mi gawd

This is crazy, most catchy song ive ever heard, i listened to it last night and its still in my head, you are rediculous. I hate you but i love the song. You go to hell in the nicest way possible! Ha, nah im just kidding, awesome song, and great going. This song is Extremely magnificent at every aspect and angle.10/10 5/5 2/2

Haha, thanks!