Reviews for "Waterfall - NG EDIT (A->N)"

My 2nd fav song from you guys

Keep it up bros.

Vocals are fine Btw.

Thanks!

Wow.....

First heard this as a Sample from someone else's computer and instantly thought I'm missed out on some new club tune, so of course, i looked all over the internet trying to find it. I honestly thought this was a Major Label Release....its THAT GOOD.
After some interrogation methods involving hot pliers and paperclips, I finally had the prisoner...er, friend confess to the song's origins.

Guys, seriously keep it up. The lyrics are well written and creepy...the voice fits perfectly and the melody is magnifique....!

Imagine what you could do with MAJOR studio equipemen!

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks! We're going to be releasing some new things soon, so definitely keep your eyes open.

great

sounds great, love the voice guys. what program did you use to mod it?

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks! We do use pitch correction a bit (which you can find in various programs from Logic Studio to Cubase). On contrary to what the public may think, about 99.9% of songs that are professionally produced use some form of pitch correction. So we are relying on it less and less as we find the time to practice and mix the vocals better.

Thanks again!

Get a new singer.

This monotone singing is terrible. It's completely and noticeably auto tuned.
It's extremely difficult for me to find music I like and I'm frustrated because I've found some all over your page, but the singing in ALL of them is so goddamn terrible. It's like you've taken the step towards professional electronic music but you're still lagging behind with the 11th grade untalented band singer. Either cut out vocals or get a new singer, please.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review. Vocals is something we're working on.

Love it

I just gave you a 9 because a 10 is REALLY hard to get out of me!
Hmm.. I love how spacy and distant it sounds. Makes you feel like your in a happy dream, yet it is strong enough to make you bob your head. Not to much a fan of the intro just because it sounds just a tad bit to throbby for my sensitive head. . .
beat could use a little more variation, but beyond that this is an AMAZING song!!
5/5 9/10
-BC

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! We're looking to really develop this into a more full song for our full album. Check out our newest song (Anxiet Cure Club Mix) and you may like that. Although it's got a huge beat so watch your speaker volume lol.

Also, check us out on myspace! We've got a ton of stuff there that's not available here.

Thanks again!