Reviews for "Tails and his GBA 2"

LOLOLO ^^

HELLA GOOD MOVIE. <3'd it. You are one hell of a sprite animator. But I need help with my sprite movie, I {hope} you can help me.

IM me on aim: Ren0zuzuken
^^.

RupeeClock responds:

Sorry, I don't got no AIM, email me instead.

mtpfreak[AT]hotmail[DOT][COM]

I ain't letting them spam bots get my email, I'd be glad to help out other animators out there. :)

Awesom

I persinally thought this was great the Zelda game pack was the best one. You are extremely talented with Flash and SPrites I hope to see a vol 3 soon peace

RupeeClock responds:

I still don't know if GBA3 will happen yet, i'll have to see.

He's a fox, he'll do it.

I liked this one better than the first. I like Lock Legion better than Clock Crew but I might watch since they seem to be on the same point of assholeness. You had another Homestar Runner reference. Good job.

You know, I'm actually RupeeClock. >:(

10/10

im putting this on my fav i like wend link said ''all your rupees r belong link "funny wend 3 coming out

Jesus Christ, work on your grammar. :S

3 Will come out when it's done, which'll be when I can be bothered to work on it.

I've always loved this series.

Although I wouldn't mind a fourth, it probably wouldn't be a great idea. You've got a lot of the old games covered, and anything else would be overdone. So yeah, great series, and love your other work, too. =]

Alright then.