Reviews for "Tails and his GBA 2"

Screw Violence, this movie rocks!!!

I apologize about my review on the first movie, you were right! This movie kicks ass (violence not included). What cartridges is the third movie going to have?

RupeeClock responds:

Pokémon and Megaman Battle Network 3. :)

Haha:P

I loved this flash. Especially the metroidpart cuz i'm a big fan myself. Are you going to make another one? If so i'm gonna wait like in eternetis. (Sry 4 any misspelling im from sweden:D)

RupeeClock responds:

Actually I've already started production of the third one. :)

This time, it will be Tails and Amy venturing through the worlds of Pokémon and Megaman Battle Network, two of my favourite, most time consuming games EVER.

woot more!

i am the #1 sonic fan!!sry sonic 82 but ur not the #1 fan.

i laughed my butt off when i saw this.make tails and his gba 3 with kirby and Xmen

RupeeClock responds:

Sorry but I've already decided my two games for GBA3, Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire and Megaman Battle Network 3.

Liked it

Was a very good movie, Zelda Cart was way better than Metroid.

And I couldn't help laughing out LOUD when Link used that AYB reference, lol LOL, and the joke about the chicken and the fox.

Nice job, if only the Metroid one was up to the same standard as the Zelda one, this movie would get even better ratings!

RupeeClock responds:

Thanks, that was a little helpful. :)

pretty good

nice job with the LOZ the metroid was kinda bla but i liked it so you get a thumbs up

RupeeClock responds:

Everybody so far has liked it, I'll tell ya that. :)