Reviews for "Tails and his GBA 2"

Very good indeed...

I enjoyed this movie, kinda made me laugh, the whole story behind it and all, congrats, you earned a 5. =^_^=

Many thanks. ;)

Cool but...

Well it's still not very funny, plus the fact how Tails and Knuckles went everywhere goddamn they said too much I couldn't concentrate wasn't very funny...although ze fact that Link's crazy and Knuckles can already morph into a ball, funny.

RupeeClock responds:

Care to explain a bit into detail what's not so funny? Seriously I would appreciate it.

Everyone else had found this funny, you might just have a weak sense of humor. :\

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Oh and can you guess tails actual name? i do it's..

Miles Prower

HAHA PWNED!

WEll great anyway and please respnd to this review. Oh and ya still workin on the 3rd one?

RupeeClock responds:

Yes, I already knew that was his name and I also knew that his name is a mick-take of "Miles Per Hour"

And yes, I'm still working on the third title, some days I'm just too damn lazy.

Lol teh funneh :)

ZOMG that was awesome Rupee. You guy a ten for sound because I almost died laughing when Knuckles whent "Arrrgh!!!!11 >:(" I have no idea either, so don't ask.

Very good movie, man. I can't wait for three to come out!

Also, you have inspired me. I have flash, and I am going to make my first animation as a sprite flash! I have the pilot episode all worked out, I just gotta animate :)

RupeeClock responds:

Well, good luck with that anyway, and thanks for the review!

LOL

the zelda 1 was funnyist. all ur rupees r belong 2 link. lol. cant wait 4 number 3. good luck.

RupeeClock responds:

Well yeah, it'll come out soon enough.