Reviews for "Lego Skatepark"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THATS WAS FOKIN GAY, U MAK ME WAANA LIKEA ME MONKEE STYLEE.

SUKKA BOO SHIT

Deadly-Shadow responds:

LIKE ME MONKEE STYLEE???????????? What the hell does that mean!!!!!

hahaha

This is funny because me and my friends did something like this a year ago and its funny because i know how annoying it is to get the damn lego guy positioned just right. I'm hoping, however, that the ramps, pipes etc. were made of clay because that looked suspicously like shit lol...anyways make another i would love to see it.

Deadly-Shadow responds:

I'm probably gonna make a second

Nice Job!!!

This flash apparently took awhile, and it shows. You obviously enjoyed making this flash, because I would have quit awhile ago. My only complaint was sound. You tried to appeal to all listeners of music, but it got a little annoying listening to the same beat over and over.

Deadly-Shadow responds:

Ya, I wish I didn't use a loop.

Needs work...

This movie needs work. Try using more pictures/frames next time so it will run more smoothly. Keep working at it until you develop your own style. You're off to a good start, it just needs a lot of work.

um...

Graphics-4 well the skate park it self sucked but yeah
Style-7 you did a pretty good job animateing it but when he was on the jumps and stuff the animation became choppyer
Sound-2 just a stupid loop
Violence-0 wasnt any
Interactivity-wasnt any
Humor-0 wasnt any

should make a story to it and put some diolouge in