Reviews for "AJ + WS - Funeral for a Freak"

LAWL

you never to seem to let me down man hmm like the last set of the music you where also so in that and the other to retards down below realy dont have taste in music.... ,,!,,(><o><),,!,,

Great beats

I'd really like to see this turned into two separate 3 min. instrumentals.

MF Doom, is that you?

This track reminded me a lot of my kid days back in the ATL listening to beats on weekends. This track also reminded me of MF Doom and producers of the like. From the vocal samples to the leads and choirs, this reminded me of their work a LOT. Not a bad thing, mind you.
Love the samples and breaks used in this. Very relaxing and chill. I'm curious to know: Were you two thinking about Sherlock Holmes, Dracula, or something like those two while collaborating on this? That's what this whole track reminds me of. It has that kind of feel to it to me. It starts out with the old school detective/whodunit mystery feel, then heads into the Dracula-esque feel. I think this would do better as two separate tracks, believe it or not. At 1:18 is where is should split, because that's where the idea changes (and stays for the rest of the track). Just a thought. Good collaboration. Hope to see some more from each of you in the future.
-LB

Well u got my last vote for the day.

4/6 8/10 Really nice beat u two should work together more often, I see a lot in your future's if this is your passion.

yadda yadda!

Getting a few reviews in before work. Another pretty damn track by you and another great top 30 song. Great work here by the both of you! Everything flows and just sounds amazing. What i've come to expect from ya'll.

Keep it up!