Reviews for "- Ascension"

More like ASSCENSION.. RIGHT RIGHT?

Nice. Needs more machine gun guitars and tribal drums! I like it though.

Holy God

Everything just fits together so perfectly! The chord progressions were fantastic, the instruments were so authentic, and the carry of the melodies kept me listening to this several times on loop. My favorite part, though, were the drums. The cymbals were intense, but not overbearing, the drums were clustered but not crowded, and they matched the rest of the song quite well. When you said it flowed naturally, you did not lie.

Rottenbeard responds:

Thanks for the awesome review man. The drums were actually played live through an e-kit, though they received much tweaking afterward for timing purposes. I'm glad you liked the cymbal/drumming combination as it's my favorite part probably of the entire track. It's what really lends the piece its strength. It's a big improvement over some of my previous work. Moving away from loops to live playing has been a frustrating if worthwhile endeavor for me haha.

your nucking futz dude

i love what you do friend

Rottenbeard responds:

Thanks DeadKingCloven! Glad you liked it.

And so

This is after my story at dead of night. An A-10 flew over and destoyed the last of the Russian T-80 tank platoon. Almost all the grass and trees were burned to ash. The Us soldiers were tired but overcame the Russian onslought but at the cost of mor than 300 US and 2000 German soldiers. One marine could do nothing but cry when the UH-60's flew overhead. BMP's and other wrecked vehicles sent black smoke into the air. All that was left was to go home and Take back what the Soviets had taken.

Rottenbeard responds:

I take it you're a fan of the military eh? Thanks for another great review man, I appreciate it. You should write a story, become the next tom clancy maybe, yeah? : )

Epic

As you slow climb to the top we watch from the ground wish we could asend with you
~Regards
The Watcher

Rottenbeard responds:

Thanks for the great score : ).