Reviews for "- Ascension"

Uh Oh

This song makes me want to pee

But it was still awesome

Rottenbeard responds:

Loss of bladder control is often a side effect of listening to my music, my apologies.

Thanks for the review :)

Regards,
Daniel

Holy God

Everything just fits together so perfectly! The chord progressions were fantastic, the instruments were so authentic, and the carry of the melodies kept me listening to this several times on loop. My favorite part, though, were the drums. The cymbals were intense, but not overbearing, the drums were clustered but not crowded, and they matched the rest of the song quite well. When you said it flowed naturally, you did not lie.

Rottenbeard responds:

Thanks for the awesome review man. The drums were actually played live through an e-kit, though they received much tweaking afterward for timing purposes. I'm glad you liked the cymbal/drumming combination as it's my favorite part probably of the entire track. It's what really lends the piece its strength. It's a big improvement over some of my previous work. Moving away from loops to live playing has been a frustrating if worthwhile endeavor for me haha.

Regards,
Daniel

More like ASSCENSION.. RIGHT RIGHT?

Nice. Needs more machine gun guitars and tribal drums! I like it though.