Reviews for "Sungazer (OM)"

I agree with ayumilove2 & u

Its a great song if
1. it didn't repeat so much
2. the first two mins like you said where skipped

After I got 4 mins into the song you mix some things up and it suddenly became a great piece from there. I say you you doing well be you just need to learn when to stop a good thing. (like the repeats at the start) I give this song a 6 start rating for new ideas.

Kr1z responds:

I know, it's repeative becuz it's trance and it's fairly progressive. Long buildups and intros are part of the genre, they are slowly building up an atmosphere. As long as it doesn't get too boring, it's ok right? =D

Some ppl like the long intros, some don't.

Thx for the comment!

Nice Song

It sounded nice and clean. It sounded professional and well done. The melody was relatively generic but not boring or annoying. Nice but not amazing. The bass was nice, not too much, not too little. It did seem to get a tiny bit repetitive with the rhythm a little bit which was a bit uninteresting (wow I used little and bit way too much in that sentence). Sounded like you put in a lot of effort and the whole song was nice from start to end which was impressive since usually the songs that go over 5 minutes get pretty repetitive or boring in parts which was avoided for the most part in this song. I thought the intro wasn't that captivating. It didn't really pull the listener in like some song beginnings. Overall, well done. Good song. Hope this was helpful though it probably didn't say much that was new. 5/5 10/10.

It gets repeative indeed, that happens when I make a 6+ min song xD
Long intro's and buildups are part of the genre.

Thx for your honest opinion dude!!

butterscotch yo

Quite repetitive, but not so that it becomes boring, but I'd love to hear some other stuff going on, more varied progression, etc.

I agree with this :)

Kr1z responds:

I always try not to be too repeative. I'm sorry i failed. :( What about my interlude? My pad breakdown? My pluck breakdown? My anticlimax? My melody variation part? I've put alot of effort in the progression :/ I don't see how I can make it more varied.
If you want me to change something, you could propose some examples.

Could u be any less helpfull?

Thanks !

Nice track =]

Definitely one of your better tracks, very interesting in it's own way.

A few points stick out, the kick kinda hurts my speakers. =P

Also, there are a lot of very noticeable Nexus presets for me.

A good track, definitely. Keep putting out this stuff, it's nicely made!

- Britt

-Kick hurting?
I put alot of time in layering and tweaking that kick, I'm glad how it stands out well in the track.
If you want me to change the kick, tell me something more concrete than 'the kick kinda hurts my speakers' .. like, be fucking helpful for once.
I don't see what's wrong with my kick.
I sent it to Karco and he found nothing wrong with the drums. If i have to choose between Karco and you, I choose Karco.

-Yes its nexus, like, whatever. I layered, modded, filtered, arped and sequenced the hell out of it till it sounded like i wanted it to sound.
The pluck aint the dance seq pluck preset. Although, I looked it up and it sounds pretty much the same :/
I can't work with 3xosc or some other VSTi. Sorry :$

Again, if you want me to change something, you could propose some examples. That'd be actually helpful.

A good track?
Why is this score the lowest while it's "Definitely one of my better tracks" ?

It would be nice if you'd not only tell me what I did wrong.
It's helpfull though! But - why don't you ever mention what I did RIGHT?
I mean, for instance, the mix. I worked my ass off on mixing the full track.
Same goes for the melody. No comments? :$ What about the transitions, the fx used, the hat line, the chords, the other crap? :P
I'm happy with the result.

Your review makes me feel bad.

Superb!

Kr1z, once again you made an amazing song! I really love your style of trance! The bass in the song was perfect, very deep and didn't stick out to much. The FX were nice also.

Plucked breakdown FTW!!! Great job on that part.

Once the melody comes in, it's perfect man. Congrats on this nice piece.

5/5

Thanks for reading,

Digital Pulse

Kr1z responds:

Oh :D Glad you like my style!

Worked quite hard on the bass and the overall mxiing.
Also i tried to alot enough FX sounds (but not to much), so I'm glad that worked out :)

I like the plucked breakdown too =D

And the melody part, yeh woo

Thx for the review!!