Reviews for "LL- OoCL Episode 1"

lock day

yay

<3 Thanks dude

Agine another good movie

Cant wait for the next installment Thanks for the Sub-Titles ive noted in some its hard to understand the xp voice program great job alltogether

ClockLock responds:

Thank you very much! Happy Lock Day, dude!

Clocky, this movie was awesome

Oh man, this was great. I loved every second of it. I'm not just sayin that either, I thought it was great. The background and art were superb. The story line was actually interesting and kept my attention and the background music brought everything together. This movie was awesome. I got myself a big word document titled "awesome newground movies" this is goin on top. My only problem with this was I didnt get to see more. So I'm just gonna have to bug you on MSN till you finish the second part. : )

{{{Clocky}}}

ClockLock responds:

=D Thanks a whole lot dude! ^_^ I'm glad you liked it. Remember... we don't have time for your communist talk, Timey. Happy Lock Day!

Awesome!!!

Can't wait for part 2!!!

Just when you thought it was over
"The final battle between Clocks & Locks!!!"

good clock vs. lock movie

We thought it was all over, but were we go agian! The half breed Clocklock is propably one of the best ideas! I am not even sure which side to root for! But I am sure about one thing, cant wait for episode 2 !