Reviews for "Santa Claus HotLine"

GOOD IDEA BUT

GOOD IDEA BUT THE ANIMATION BLEW GOATS..... I am afraid this is up there with the kerpal submission

rofl

rofl man that was pretty bad. i mean. the cum cuming on that guy's shorts was just stupid. rofl but it wa funy i guess..

Well, i understand it was a short flash, but...

What better way to get an animation blammed then to do it crappily? And more importantly, why would the Clauses keep their phone on while their having sex? More importantly, the ejacuation part is pretty badly done. Another thing is the kid looks like he was drawn on powerpoint. And yet another thing, don't make anymore animations like these. You can probably do better. =\
Seriously, don't.

I'll drag you to hell by your feet if you do.

Go away.

K

^^Good Points^^
Really the only redeeming quality of this movie was the sound clip that you added to it. It was a pretty funny clip to listen to. I've never heard it before.

^^Needs Improving^^
The drawings and animations didn't do you much good. You used the same repeated animations over and over, and they didn't even look that good. Definitely need to work on the graphics a lot more.

Hilarious audio, terrible movie

The audio itself is the main crux of the movie here, and it is pretty funny!

Unfortunately, the movie to go alongside it is subpar at best. There is barely any animation apart from the dialling at the start and a 2 second loop of some awkward looking fondling in the trousers. If you'd done a better job at animating this, perhaps even having the guy imagine what was going on alongside the audio he was listening too (perhaps she was getting fucked by a candycane?) this would have easily been improved.