For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "River Of Eden"

hrmm

ever thought of loading yourself up as an artist on myspace?
id use the hell out of your music......
once again man, beautiful work, makes we wanna go relearn how to play the piano

How touching XD!!(not really).

Perfect :P

Awesome

This is the kind of stuff I aim to write :( People like you remind me it's possible to write awesome stuff :D Loved it, would work so well in a videogame. It sounds almost nostalgic..something like Nobuo Uematsu would write. :)

You have a great life

You say you need a life, but what life could be much better than making beautiful songs like this, that make people feel the way your songs do, if that means you need a life then I hope you never get one, another top quality work, I wish I was as good with my guitar as you are with this.

Somehow...I laugh

This song is incredibly beautiful, and I will get more into that later. But now I must explain the reason for the title of my review. You say "I need a life" in the description, I assume do to your overwhelming amounts of keyboard works. Now, my question to you is, define life ; ). This is one of the best ways I can think of someone to be spending their lives doing...although I don't know what you mean by it, I somehow disagree with you. I say you have a life...a life better (not in the typical meaning of a "better" life) then most, a life that is more fulfilling, one that helps people. I know that you no longer visit newgrounds much now adays, and if I remember correctly from something I read long ago it was becaused you joined the military. Some people would find Irony in you going from writing and playing heartfelt keyboard music to going into different countries to fight, but I see you helping people with music, but then helping people with actions...not much of a change if you ask me..and for some reason (if I remember right once again) I dont picture you as the average soldier (pilot) I picture a....ugh..I dont know what i see, but you are it, and it is sincere, wise, and above all compasionate...The ability to put yourself in anothers shoe's is indeed one of the most vital traits in a human being, for if we were all able to do this, the world would be a much better place.

As for this song in particular, I think it might even be a little overlooked (should be at least platinum). I see you have occaisonally come up with the thought that you are not talented, but overrated... Your wrong, emotion in music is what makes it music rather then machinery, and what you make is music, not rythmically correct noise in tune...there's a difference. (5/5)

Sincerely,
The late voice,
~TheWisestMagi~

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I just wanted to tell you that your review touched me.

Thankyou sir.